Week 1: User Interface
This week I have spent time creating the U.I and implementing it into the game. While the U.I is currently complete I will be going back before the pre-alpha release and polishing it. Things that still need some tweaking and polishing in the U.I have been listed below.
- Ability to minimize the player chat and mini map
- Restyle the party hub (Its already been restyled but I feel it could be a bit better)
- Implement News/Tutorial Windows
- Implement Map Legend
This week I will be focusing on character animations, creating sprite sheets, and implementing it into the game. After that I will begin working on a character structure and how leveling and building your character will workout. Currently idle and walking animations have already been started but still need quite a bit of work. Other animations like attack and special abilities haven't been started yet.
- Complete and polish idle, walk, and attack animations
- Character building and how it will work
Each week I will be publishing a dev-log to keep everyone updated on whats going on.
Get City Of Freeroam: Online
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.