Week 3: UI, Animations, Bug fixes, and other things
This week the goal was to focus on finishing up the attack animation and polish our walking and idle animations. We also managed to add/tweak a few different things as well.
- New registration system (instead of automatically creating accounts we now have to verify accounts via email before successfully logging in)
- Splash Screen - One of the first screens you will see with the Plantdown logo on it
- Synclist character bug (this was causing us to not be able to login)
- Sidebar submenu (News, Minimap and Chat - we can now hide the chat and mini map)
- Disclaimer - Popup message that you must accept before logging in
- News panel - List of news articles, Keybinds, and information about the game and how to get started
- Name tag display - Our name now looks fancy in-game
- Decided to remove WSAD movement and replace it with click 2 move
- Begin working on sprites for our attack animation
Imgur Album - https://imgur.com/a/LTXPz
This week we will be focusing on finishing up the attack animation and polishing our walk and idle animations.
- Complete attack animation and sprites
- Polish walking animation and fix small graphical errors
- Implement a storage system (this will allow us to store items in storage when your inventory is full)
- Implement second submenu with different options (options to adjust audio/video placeholder, emote (allows us to play different emotes)
Get City Of Freeroam: Online
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.